Monday, July 9, 2012

Jessica Young

Physical Address:  Wellington
Operating Since:  June 2011

What are you all about?
What kind of clothes do you make?
To me, clothing creates memories and evokes emotion.  I believe clothing has the power to make you feel beautiful or bold, happy or courageous.  My designs are inspired by my childhood, my own views on the world & the belief that clothing should be beautiful yet functional.  Comfort is key.  My clothes are classic and simple but with a twist.  A dash of colour in a draped cape or beaded features on a simple silk tunic.  My pieces are only made in ones or twos, and so are unique pieces which I hope people love.

Who makes your clothes? 
I make all the pieces here in Wellington from locally sourced materials.

Who sells your clothes?  Can we buy them online?
I sell through Salisbury Boutique in Dunedin.

What price range are your clothes in?
The price may vary dependent on the item and materials used.  Silk tops start at about $60, while my woollen capes retail at $350.

No comments:

Post a Comment